Other questions I asked:
1) How many embryos will we transfer? To up the chances of at least having 1 baby, we will transfer 2.
2) Out of my 5 embryos, do I have boys or girls? You have a mixture.
3) What is the grading on my 5 embryos now? A, A, B+, B+, B+
4) Which ones will you transfer? Both A's.
5) If this doesn't work, what is next? We will transfer one more, but I would be SHOCKED if this did not work.
6) This has seemed so smooth, so easy. Why has this been so difficult to achieve inside of my body? I really don't know. There is no reason, it's unexplained. It probably would have eventually happened, but we are here because it wasn't happening soon enough.
So even though I have no "real" answers. I feel so grateful for the answers to our prayers. My body has done what it needed to do - so far. But with the guidance and help of CCRM, we are maximizing every chance to have a baby. I feel good. I feel positive and optimistic. I am excited. I finally feel like myself.
Thursday morning I have an FET meeting with the nurses. They will go over all the drugs, calendar etc to prep me for transfer. Lupron starts next week and before I know it the estrogen and progesterone will be starting too.
Estimated transfer date is still 4/2. But it could move up a week. It will all depend on my uterine lining (which my acupuncturist will help thicken) and hormone levels.
Again, a big thank you for all of the prayers, thoughts, good intentions and well wishes.