Friday, February 3, 2012

Snow Day! - Molly


a little family time in the snow

While Haylee basks in the Mexican sun, we got dumped on. I woke up to 10" of snow this morning. I had an 8am ultrasound and blood draw scheduled. Jason was pretty insistent that I not drive down to my appointment. I knew that I had to go. Luckily, they were able to move my appointment to the downtown office, saving me about 20 miles on the treacherous freeway. The office was packed! Lots of women in the same shoes as me.

one very nice follicle on my left side

Results from today?  About 12 very nice follicles all growing within a good range from each other. So I am waiting for the call from the doctor on the next steps. We might retrieve on Monday rather than the Tuesday like we originally thought.

For now I have to go pick up some more drugs. I received my delivery yesterday, but the delivery today is at Fed-Ex for pickup. I also have an acupuncture appointment. I hope that Jeff can stimulate the follicles are that still a bit too small. It would give me more eggs for genetic testing.

Other news is that I received our FINAL PAYMENT for the IVF cycle. They asked me to pay it at 8am yesterday during my appointment. It was the largest transaction I have ever been in charge of. But it would have been a lot more without the awesome insurance my husband's company has given us. SO VERY GRATEFUL.

So one more appointment tomorrow morning. Another 8" of snow is expected. Never a dull moment. There is a possible trigger shot for tomorrow evening resulting in a Monday retrieval. Otherwise it is on for Tuesday.

I'll keep you posted!



No comments: