Saturday, February 25, 2012

Tomorrow, 10am..... Haylee

Tomorrow is the big day.  Right now I am stuffing my face with yummy pizza since I cannot eat or drink anything after midnight.  Those of you who know me know the tendency I have to get very "hangry", so perhaps if I stuff myself now I will be a ok in the morning! 

Right now my ovaries feel like they could explode at any moment.  Walking even hurts!  I am ready for this, yes.  However, I am really scared.  I do not have good luck with surgery, especially the waking up part. 

I will post tomorrow (or have Joe post) to let you all know the outcome & number of eggies. 

For now I will leave you with the needles- holy moley.  This isn't even all of them (the housekeepers threw some in the trash when they were here- oops)!  Thank goodness though, no more shots. 

   


1 comment:

Olivia Stipe Manke said...

Good luck! I'm not a huge fan of surgery either(who is though, really?) but egg retrieval seemed to be pretty smooth.

Just take your time and rest afterwards.