Saturday, February 25, 2012

The light at the end of the tunnel- so bright!!! Haylee

First and foremost- we would like to thank our good friends we were with tonight-  laughs, love & good food.  We love you! 

Tonight I capped off this shot receiving madness with a 1.5 inch long needle right into the muscle on the top part of my booty... The trigger shot.  For now, I am finally done with shots.  No more Menopur, Follistim or Ganirelix for me!  Whoot! 

Funny thing is, the shot wasn't nearly as "bad" as I thought it would be (bigger needle, muscle area- but not in the belly-maybe that's what made it easier).  Nurse Husband Joe did a great job.

Today at our appointment, Lindsey pin-pointed the area for us: This is important to get it in the right area, so they busted out the marker to hold our hand. "In the middle like a dart" she said.


To back track, this mornings appointment went great.  Everything looks really good.  Tomorrow morning I will go for what they call post trigger labs (to make sure the trigger did what is was supposed to).  We will wait for that call and hope our egg retrieval surgery is still set for Sunday morning.

I will post as soon as I know.

Tonight, I am looking forward to some sleep -  even though I know it will be challenged by the multiple "follies" in my belluh, it will be better because I don't have to wake up @ 5:30am for shots, YES!

I know I keep saying thanks and thanks and thanks-  but really, I mean it. Thank you to everyone....





1 comment:

Olivia Stipe Manke said...

Yeah! Finally. That day always feels soooo good.