Tuesday, March 12, 2013

This Week - Molly

I wasn't supposed to have an appointment this week. 
My appointments were next week. 
One day with my perinatologist, one with Schoolcraft at CCRM
Both were "new OB appts" and ultrasounds.

Yesterday I realized that I have to be in court next week so I called to change it up.
They couldn't squeeze me in next week (post 8 weeks), so I get to go THIS THURSDAY!
I'll have an ultrasound and my new OB appt at Schoolcraft's office Thursday and then again with my perinatologist next Wednesday.

Next Wednesday they will prescribe my blood thinners and we will be on our way.

In the meantime, there is some bleeding going on in our house.

i think every woman has felt like this...

 Penny is in heat. 
She is a heavy bleeder and is not a fan of her diaper or maxi pad.
She's tired, moody and needs a little extra TLC.
My poor girl.
Better her than me though.

this is an old pic...she is not a fan of pics right now

1 comment:

Tanika said...

I can't wait to hear how it goes! Sending the best of wishes your way!