Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Slow and Steady - Molly

It was a long day.
A long day of waiting for the doctor to call.

All levels are up!
Ultrasound is scheduled for next Thursday!

I will go back in for more blood on Friday morning, but just to check estrogen and progesterone levels to make sure they stay balanced.

How am I feeling?

I want sugar.
And red meat.

My acupuncturist says that those cravings are normal.
He says that my blood is being centrally located right now, hence the need for red meat.
And the want for sugar is my body wanting a quick pick me up since my blood is working in other regions of my body.

Interesting.

Burgers are my friend right now.
Bunless burgers.
And Cadbury Mini-eggs.
They are my treat.

I am having a slight adversion to bacon.
So sad!

These small changes are the only thing that remind me that something is cooking.
But I am constantly reminded of how far we have to go.

One day at a time.
One hurdle at a time.
Slow and steady wins the race.

Thank you for the prayers and positivity.



2 comments:

Tanika said...

I literally just went "yay!!!" out loud in front of my husband. HAH! I am so happy for you and will continue to pray for you :) Best wishes!

Anonymous said...

Not TMI, very relatable, after IVF pregnancies all ending with this very fear, nothing is really too TMI.