Monday, November 5, 2012

Grateful and Thankful Day 5 - Molly

Day 5 on my Grateful and Thankful Tour, and this one is an easy one for me. Today is Jason's birthday. Unfortunately, Jason is on the road pretty much all week, so celebrating the said birthday will have to wait.

So today, not only because it is his birthday, but because he is the best thing that has ever happened to me - I am grateful and thankful for my husband, Jason.

He is my best friend.
My soul mate.
My confidant.
My travel buddy.
My adventure seeker.
My fashion stylist.
My provider.
My in-home nurse.
My biggest fan.
My shoulder to cry on.
My blog editor.
My glass half full.
My teammate.

The love of my life.

I feel so blessed that I fell in love with someone who is not only my best friend, but also lights up every inch of me. 

He makes my heart flutter.
He makes my eyes sparkle.
He makes me glow.
He makes me smile.
He makes me laugh.
He wipes away my tears
and sometimes he joins me.

He holds me tight.
And tells me I am beautiful.
He cheers me on and pushes me to new limits.
He lifts me up when I am down.
He reads this blog and supports me sharing all of the details.
He gives me space when I need it.
And he tells me everyday that he loves me.

We have endured a lot together. 
And every time he reminds me that...
"we are in this together."

So today, and especially today, I am grateful and thankful for my incredible, handsome, loving and hard working husband.

There is no one I would rather be "in this" with.

Happy Birthday Jason!

I love you.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I came across your blog by accident....searching the topic "infertility"....husband and I are struggling with infertility as well. I love this post as my husband is my biggest rock through all of this....what would we do without them :) Good luck to you and you aren't alone...