Wednesday, January 13, 2016

TEAM EFFORT

My mom stuck around after our shower last weekend to help me finish things off in the nursery.

I WAS organized, at one point.

Then...it all just came...so fast.

I couldn't keep up.

This is what she walked into.


Just lots of stuff, everywhere.
So much stuff.

Her jaw hit the floor.
We had our work cut out for us.

So after lots of returns, exchanges, purchases, more returns, more purchases, we finally got everything in order.

PS- bedding made by Mom






Some of my most creative and talented friends stopped over today to help with the finishing touches.
I was so grateful for the extra hands.
I hosted a little lunch as a thank you and kept everyone busy for a few hours!









I still can't believe there is a nursery in my house and that one day, soon, there will be little babies inside of it.

The last time I set up a nursery was 7 years ago.
I've been scared to set one up again ever since.

Today....made me smile.

Babies, you are so loved.

Big thank you to everyone who helped make this room possible.

Especially you Mom.
I love you.

No comments: