Thursday, January 10, 2013

It's That Time Again - Molly

Well, it's that time again.


 I have my schedule and I am really doing this.

Today I started Lupron.
An injection I give myself each morning for the next week or so.
I am pretty used to the injections. 
They no longer bother me.


Here is our January so far. 
Not too bad.
When we add the estrogen patches and progesterone, it will get busier.
And hopefully after that, it will get even busier (ultrasounds etc).

For now,  I am taking it one day at a time.
And I am feeling good.

I feel at peace.
And I know that is because there have been so many prayers.
So many thoughts.
So many positive vibes.

I know my Heavenly Father is with me each moment of each day.
I feel Him with me.
I feel His comfort.
I feel His guidance.

I know He knows me.

And I know He will take care of me.


 So here we go again.

No comments: