Friday, November 23, 2012

Grateful and Thankful Day 23 - Molly

Black Friday.
Ugh.
 I have never taken part of Black Friday.
Unless you count online.

Today Jason and I had our own version - we call it "White Friday".
(thank you Jane Bennion for coining the term)

We spent our day at the Denver Temple.

It was a very peaceful, pleasant, non-rushing way to spend the afternoon.
And I think this shall be our new tradition for Black Friday.

So I am grateful and thankful for the peace and comfort attending the temple brings to me (us).
I am so very pleased that we can attend the temple together, as an eternal couple.
I feel so blessed to have the gospel in our lives, our marriage and our relationship.

 And I know because of the promises that our Heavenly Father has made to us and the covenants we have made with him that we will one day be with our babies again.
To raise them, know them and love them.

We are an eternal family.


 And to be honest, I am also really grateful and thankful for my bed.
My hips were killing me after 10 miles yesterday.
Love my tempurpedic top.




No comments: