Thursday, November 15, 2012

Grateful and Thankful Day 15 - Molly

It's late. 
I am tired.
I am cold.
I am sweaty.
That's not a good combo.

My throat is scratchy and a little sore.
My body aches.

I need to go to sleep.

So today, as simple and maybe superficial as it sounds,
I am grateful and thankful for heated seats in my car and heated floors in my bathroom.

I love a toasty bum. 
Even in the summer.

And waking up every chilly morning (ps, we sleep with the heat off because Penny keeps us so toasty under the covers) to heated floors is A. MAZE. ING.

Seriously. I sometimes lay down on them.

The mornings are colder and the nights are chilly and crisp.
The UGGS are on and it might be time for some gloves.

I love and I hate this time of year.

But today, I am grateful and thankful for the few things that we can heat up.

Next car, I want a heated steering wheel. 

ohhhhhhhhhh!

No comments: