Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Round 2 - Molly

Tomorrow is our Round 2.

Round 2 of the Body Fat Testing.

There better be some improvement.

We will get weighed, then dunked.

I promise to post results. We will also weigh in one more time on Monday morning. That will complete our whole30.

(past results: 
Jason: 20.5%
Molly: 25.5%)


We are both a bit nervous to bring back "food" into our diets. I really don't want to have an upset stomach. But at the same time, I really miss a nice, sweet dessert.

I want just one!

But when this is your breakfast...not too shabby!
Eggs cups will always be in our fridge. Sliced, prepped veggies will always be another option.

When we add dairy back in, according to the Paleo Diet, it must be full fat dairy (which we won't complain too much about). 

But goodbye to grains, sugars and processed foods. 

4, I mean 3 more days!

No comments: