Sunday, March 11, 2012

Could it be? - Molly

what's left of my Costco box of tampons

Could it be? The Ol' 96er is almost empty? 

Woo hoo! 

Yes, my Day 1 has started. And it just hit me. 

This COULD be my last Day 1 for a while - if all goes well. Oh, that seems like music to my ears.

I am still on my Lupron shots of 10 units a day. On Wednesday, I lessen the dose to 5 units a day, but I add in my estrogen patches. I am glad the patches go on my belly, wouldn't want people thinking I'm a smoker. :)

I leave for Texas on Tuesday. A little road trip with a good friend and our dogs. I'll have appointments lined up for when I get back. Those results will give us a better idea of the ACTUAL Transfer Date. It is still set for April 2nd.

Until then, I am in really good spirits. For the first time in a long, I am okay with the lack of control. It is what it is. And it will be what it will be.

We have done everything we can do. 

And I am okay with that.




(no more Day 1's please, no more...)


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for no more day 1's!