Saturday, January 14, 2012

A Child's Prayer - Molly

I received this email the other day. I am so grateful for the prayers of the little ones, they mean so much.

Hey Girl,

I hope you are doing well. I really am totally jealous of your Hawaiian vacation. Your pics on FB are dreamy.

I just had to email you to let you know that every time Grace prays (without being reminded) she asks that you and Jason will get a baby. Tonight I totally had to smile/laugh/tear up as she said, "And please bless Molly and Jason will grow a baby and will have 4 babies." It's just so tender. I hope you don't get 4 babies at once!

Just know that we pray for you often and think of you all the time.


Love you and miss you.

Liz

Dear Liz,

Give Grace a big kiss for me and tell her thank you for thinking of us in her prayers. What a sweet spirit. Though I don't really wish for 4 babies at once, I will take what I am given. You might need to send Grace out here to help though. :) We really appreciate Grace putting a good word in for us. We love and miss you everyday.

Love,

Molly

1 comment:

Liz said...

Grace and I both just hope you have as many babies as you want.

Thank you for sharing your journey with us. I know that this isn't easy at all, and I'm just grateful for the prespective that I've gained by reading your story. I try to to complain any more about being up in the middle of the night!

And, I don't care what you say, I think you are totally special!