Sunday, September 13, 2015

Charity Faileth Not....


This weekend we got to celebrate our TWO little muffins with so many of our wonderful friends here in Denver. 
 
And even though EVERYONE who has been on this journey with us wasn't able to be there last night, we have felt the love and support from near and far. 
We are so grateful for the support we have had over the past (almost) 8 years.  

These friends are the people who have:

sat by my side after a miscarriage (even at midnight in a hospital)
take Penny in the middle of the night when I had to go to hospital
brought in meals
gone to DR appts when husband is out of town
administered shots
left flowers on my porch
remembered my angel babies' due dates
pressed on my femoral arteries
aided in priesthood blessings
mailed me IVF drugs to help save $$
written me countless cards of support and encouragement
been my workout buddies
subbed my classes so I could go to an appointment
walked Penny/taken her to play when I was on bedrest
let me hold their babies
understood when I didn't want to hold their babies
called and checked in
emailed conference talks to inspire and calm me
sent texts to help me remember it's okay to "stand still"
let me plan their baby showers
remind me it's okay if I don't want to plan or attend a baby shower
commented on my blog
reached out with your own story and let me support you
eaten countless balls of cookie dough
mail me cookie dough
said lots of prayers (for us to have "alive babies")
put our names on the temple rolls (all over the world)
fasted for us (even their kids fasted)
offered to carry a baby (or babies) for us
 listened when I cried
wiped my tears away
made me laugh
pushed me to work harder in the gym
reminded me that HE has a plan for us
reminded me that I did deserve this blessing(s)

There are countless acts of service that YOU ALL have performed for Jason and I over the years.
You have shown us SO MUCH LOVE.
I wish I could list EACH and EVERY act of love, sacrifice and service that has been performed for us on this journey.

The list would be long. Much longer than I could ever write. 
But NO act has ever gone unnoticed.

Each and every act has helped piece my heart back together, slowly and surely.
They have been the glue that has held me (us) together. 

And without EACH ONE OF YOU - this would not be nearly the celebration that it is now.

So THANK YOU.

We can't wait to raise these babies with you.



 


No comments: