Monday, April 16, 2012

Now What? - Molly

this is the now what stage I want
 
And I thought time couldn't move any slower when I was in between retrieval and transfer. 

Holy Cow!

Waiting for my next blood test (this Wednesday) and the first ultrasound (4/30) is torture.
I am still in the "no exercising" phase. UGH! I feel like I have so much time on my hands and I can just feel my arms and legs getting softer by the minute.

I have made myself (husband helped) a nice list of things to accomplish, my house has never been cleaner and my pup Penny is getting A LOT of time outside. 

It's nice to have this time - but now what?

Daily pills (3 x a day), shots (once a day) and suppositories (still 3x a day) keep me busy enough. My booty is getting some firm spots on each side from the injections. Jason has become a pro at my PIO (progesterone in oil) shots every morning. It gets a bit tricky when he is gone traveling, but thankfully I have some good stand-ins.

Acupuncture is now TWICE a week. Ok, so add that to my calendar. 

But really, now I have this feeling of - NOW WHAT?

We wait. 

(I have become really good at this.)





No comments: