Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Patch Upate - Molly

you can see where my old patches were - I'm running out of places!
 
I'm now up to TWO patches!

Doctor called me yesterday to let me know that my estrogen levels are right where they should be. I am going to continue on my calendar. Next appointment is Tuesday the 27th. They will measure my estrogen (more blood) and check the thickness of my lining (ultrasound). I have 2 acupuncture appointments already set up to make sure my lining gets nice and thick.

Side effects: bring on the hot flashes! I am really starting to notice that I get warmer quicker than I used to. The night sweats have gotten a bit better, I think because Jason keeps the house so darn cold at night. 

Spring is officially arriving in Denver, so I am trying to just be outside more. It is glorious! 

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Olivia Stipe Manke said...

What a trooper! I had a similar problem when I was doing progesterone in oil shots. I had huge welts and was having a hard time finding new places to inject.