Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Grateful and Thankful Day 21 - Molly

This was today's WOD (workout of the day).

Best part?

Jason and I were on the same team.

We've gone to WODs together before, but we have never gotten to "workout" together. 
So I requested it special today. ;)

It took us almost 30 minutes to complete it.

But we loved every minute of it.

So today I am grateful and thankful for a husband that likes to workout.
And not only workout, but workout with me.

Jason also does yoga with me.
It's a lot of fun having him next to me on the mat.
It's how we spend our date nights sometimes.

Working out together has really strengthened our relationship (that's sort of like a little pun!).
And the constant pushing, supporting and positive feedback has really benefited our marriage and for that, I am very grateful and thankful.

Here's to our WOD tomorrow - 10 miles + 150 burpee pull-ups.

And I look forward to sweating through it right next to my man.

No comments: